This lazy slow blogger has been nominated by An Offbeat Bluestocking for the Real Neat Blogger Award. Check out her wonderful blog! Thank you so much. Sorry I’ve been a bit slow in responding, the November blogathon wore me out.
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
Here are the questions Clarissa from An Offbeat Bluestocking asked of the nominees.
- What is your favorite quote?
I have so many, but I have always liked this one from Maya Angelou…”When people show you who they are, believe them.”
2. What song are you listening to right now? If you are not listening to anything right now, what is your favorite song?
I really like this song by Jewel, My Father’s Daughter.
3. What made you start blogging?
Lots of reasons. An attempt to tap into my creative side. An attempt to organize my thoughts by writing them down. Connecting with other bloggers.
4. What is your favorite weather?
Sunny with a breeze.
5. What do you plan on achieving with this blog?
See number 3. Even I have been on this planet for a while, I hope to become a better writer through blogging, and exercise that muscle between my ears.
6. What is your favorite book?
Oh that is hard to answer. Here are a few authors I like….Henning Mankell, Ruth Rendell, PD James, Jhumpa Lahiri.
7. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Thank you so much for nominating me, Clarissa. Very inspiring.
Here are my nominations. Go check out their blogs.
- Kazst, from Maybe Autism Explains It All
- Steph, from View From Behind Shutters
- Jan from Chronicles from V & J
Here are my questions:
1)What is your favorite movie?
2)Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
3)Would you prefer a vacation at the beach or the mountains?
4)Do you have any pets?
5)Do you have any favorite holiday traditions?
6)What is your favorite color?
7)What made you start blogging?
Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say!